At the moment all rooms are taken.
In our beautiful shared flat in a super central location, in the middle of the oldest quarter of Bremen, the Schnoor quarter, one room becomes available to 01.04.2022
- shared apartment (WG) consisting of 4 rooms, a common living room, kitchen (new 2018), bathroom (renovated 2018), toilet and a wonderful roof terrace with a view of the Schnoorviertel
- Affordable rooms in a central inner-city location (perfect connected to public transport towards the university, HS and central station) and in close proximity to the Weser/Osterdeich and the KHG (Catholic University Community) with its event rooms
- The three vacant rooms have the following sizes and rents (warm rent)
Room 1: 20.15 m² (325 €/month) – available from 1.9. (moving in later possible)
Room 2: 11,88 m² (210 €/month) – available from 15.9. (moving in later possible)
Room 4: 12,81 m² (220 €/month) – available as of 1.10.
- The WG wants to be a „home“ for students who (newly) come to Bremen to study: a place to arrive, to live and experience community.
- The WG is (often) international in order to make it easier for international students to arrive and start their studies in Bremen and to promote intercultural exchange.
- An interest in the KHG and its diverse events is highly desirable – but not a requirement!
- are interested in living together with other students
- are open to international cooperation and want to be actively involved in the life of the shared flat…
… then please send your application for a room with a short self-introduction (hobbies/ interests/ motivation to move into the KHG-WG) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Martina Rolfes, pastoral advisor and university chaplain of the KHG Bremen
- Silvia Kühn, Secretariat